Role: Sales advisors (2)
Hours: 30 (combined)
Salary: Base plus commission commensurate with experience and performance
Reporting to: Managing Director
The Sales Advisors will hold a pivotal role in the delivery of an exciting new housing project of 60 stunning homes we have commenced building in Helmsley in North Yorkshire. As customer-facing representatives of the company, our Sales Advisers will work hard to build relationships with potential purchasers and strive to close sales at the earliest opportunity whilst obtaining the best prices. The Advisers will be based at the development which is located near the centre of Helmsley, a picturesque and upmarket town in the heart of the North Yorkshire countryside.
Depending on workload the advisers will also assist where necessary with sales at our associated company’s development at Dalton near Thirsk.
- Respond to sales enquiries and arrange appointments with potential purchasers
- Manage the relationship with the customer from initial enquiry through to the reservation stage and thereafter.
- Maximise sales revenue for the development
- Close sales and secure the best possible price for each plot
- Be able to sell off plan using marketing material
- Uphold an excellent understanding of the development, plots and the progress of the site
- Uphold an excellent relationship with the site manager
- Be responsible for the marketing suite and any show homes on a day-to-day basis. Ensure that the presentation, and cleanliness are maintained to a high standard
- Liaise with the managing director about offers from prospect purchasers to agree on the best possible purchase price for each plot
- Manage the reservation process
- Promote the use of the company’s preferred solicitor and suppliers.
- Liaise with the marketing manager to understand and implement promotional activity
- Be present at any marketing events
- Liaise with the marketing manager to ensure a plentiful supply of brochures
- Ensure all printed information in the sales offices is well displayed at all times.
- Act as the first point of contact to resolve post completion customer care issues.
- Ensure that customers only undertake site visits by appointment, under strict supervision and that correct PPE is provided and worn on site at all times.
- Respond to all leads and enquiries, whatever the source, and dispatch appropriate information in a timely fashion.
- Follow up leads with a view to making appointments and securing reservations.
- Collect, record and utilise accurate data regarding prospective and actual customers and provide weekly reports as required by the managing director.
- Meet, greet and welcome prospective customers.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the customers needs and requirements.
- Operate any incentive schemes in accordance with the procedures devised by the company for each scheme.
- Demonstrate show homes and individual plots as appropriate, making most effective use of sales tools
- Ensure all prospects are qualified by nominated Mortgage Broker where necessary
- Manage the customer choices process effectively and where appropriate sell extras and upgrades.
- If prices change/new scheme/phases launched, re-trawl existing leads and contact customers as appropriate.
- Be very familiar with all aspects of the properties.
- Inspect each property prior to handover and ensure it is complete, cleaned and finished to a good and acceptable standard.
- Comply with the consumer code for housebuilders as set out by the NHBC.
- Throughout customer journey make customer feel valued and important and manage their expectations with a view to achieving excellent customer satisfaction.
Market Knowledge and Awareness
- Contribute to the marketing of the site in terms of considering and suggesting new ideas to generate interest.
- Conduct research to provide market intelligence to the managing director on what the competition, second hand and rental markets are achieving.
- Attend all promotional events.
- Identify appropriate opportunities for signage
- Check the company’s website weekly and ensure that all published development information is correct.
- Understand the build process, keep up to date with developments in the product and utilise this knowledge to achieve sales.
- Develop a good working relationship with the Site Manager and other team members, maintain a working knowledge of the build progress of each plot, being mindful of the need to under promise and over deliver.
- Hold a weekly sales/site meeting with the Site Manager to discuss in detail plot and sales progress, presentation, customer choices and extras and customer service.
- Contribute to improving the business and enhancing the reputation of the company by putting forward new ideas and by implementing change when requested to do so.
- Be aware of and comply with the company’s Health and Safety procedures and Policies at all times.
- Act as an ambassador for the company.
CVs to: email@example.com